To make the most from the last day of the government's 'Eat Out to Help Out' scheme on the Bank Holiday Monday, we are offering a special BBQ menu for members and their guests. A menu which would usually be £30.00 per person, but is now £20.00 per person, using the discount scheme.
From the Grill:
- Grilled Langoustines, with chilli, garlic & coriander
- Honey, garlic & chilli chicken wings
- Backstrap lamb kebabs, with baba ghanoush
- Tandoori whole sea bream
- Garlic & Thyme roasted new potatoes
- Tomato, Chorizo, bocconcini pasta, topped with pesto
- Summer mixed leaf salad
If you have any dietary requirements, please contact the Clubhouse, and these will be catered to directly.
Served with black pudding bonbons, pea puree, & pancetta
Hoisin Duck Spring Rolls
Accompanied by an Asian dipping sauce
Accompanied by a herbed Asian dipping sauce
Choice of Beef Sirloin or Roast Pork
Served with potatoes, cauliflower cheese fritters, & carrots
Lobster, clams, mussels, monkfish, & squid, served with crusty bread
Spinach Ricotta & Asparagus Tortellini
Served with a side salad & garlic focaccia
Served with macerated summer fruits, Chantilly cream & spun sugar
Vanilla & Mascarpone Crème Brûlée
Accompanied by white chocolate, cranberry & pistachio biscotti
White Chocolate Cheesecake
With a nutty biscuit base
Main Course - £14.00 | Two Courses - £20.00 | Three Courses - £25.00
Sunday Roast on a Board
There is now a fabulous choice for your Sunday Roast on a Board. All joints are complemented with their owns traditional accompaniment, and followed by a homemade dessert from our Chef’s Selection.
Roast Loin Pork ~ £16.00 per head
Served with a Bramley apple compote, Yorkshire pudding & roast gravy
Roast Leg of Lamb ~ £19.00 per head
Lamb studded with rosemary & garlic, mint sauce, Yorkshire pudding & roast gravy
Roast Sirloin of Beef ~ £19.00 per head
Served with Yorkshire pudding, horseradish sauce & roast gravy
All served with a selection of fresh vegetables and roast potatoes
- Minimum of 4 per board
- Party size & joint preference need to be made by 48 hours in advance of booking
- Vegetarian and Fish alternatives are available with prior notice.
- Children's Roast on the Board available at £12.50 per head.
- If you would like to add a starter course, please notify the office when booking, who will be able to provide you with the current Clubhouse selection
Please Contact the Cowes Clubhouse Office to confirm your booking, stating the; date, time, group size, and preference of meat.
LOCATION: London and Cowes
Download the 2020 RORC Events Programme* here.
*Dates, times and schedules are subject to change and amendments. Therefore please check the RORC website for the latest updates and news.