RORC Cowes Clubhouse Re-opening
We are delighted to be re-opening the Clubhouse on Thursday 15th April.
Dining and drinking will be outside, so book your table for lunch or dinner as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
The Clubhouse will be open Thursday through to Sunday for lunches, and then Friday and Saturday evening for dinner service. You can see our full opening our hours as follows:
|Date||Clubhouse Opening Time||Food Service Times|
11.00 - 15.00
12.00 - 14.30
11.00 - 15.00
|12.00 - 14.30
18.30 - 20.30
10.30 - 22.00
12.00 - 14.30
|Sunday||12.00 - 16.00||12.00 - 15.00|
|Bank Holiday||12.00 - 19.00||12.00 - 15.00|
We have brand new Lunchtime and Dinner menus, which you can view here as well:
RORC Lunch Menu
RORC Dinner Menu
Social distancing is very much in full force still and we ask members and guests to please be vigilant and respect the rules in place.
We are now required to take details of every member and guest that comes into the Clubhouse, so to make this process quicker and easier, please download the 'NHSCOVID-19' app on your phone, and scan the QR code on your table. Don't worry if you can't scan the QR code, we will just need to take note of your name and phone details, for track and tracing purposes.
Your safety and that of our staff is paramount so please be patient as we familiarise ourselves with the new modus operandi and please abide by the social distancing rules.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the RORC Cowes Clubhouse.
Clubhouse Covid-19 Restriction Guidelines
- Please make sure you have signed into the building using the 'NHSCovid-19' App (which is available via the App Store on your device), there are QR codes dotted around the Clubhouse and on each table to help sign in. If you do not have the app, you will be asked for your name and contact number.
- If you are walking past and wish to come to the Clubhouse, please ring from the entry gate, to enquire if there is availability.
- Face Masks must be worn when walking around in the Clubhouse.
- Table Service is mandatory for all drinks and food orders. Please do not queue or order anything at the Bar. Our staff will come and take your order.
- Please respect other people's social distancing space at all times.
- Parents are asked to ensure that they are responsible for children's social distancing in the clubhouse and on the Terrace.
- Please use the hand sanitisers that are provided throughout the clubhouse
- The Rule of six applies inside and outside - please adhere to this for all reservations. This means that: no booking for a group of more than six persons are accepted, no persons are admitted to the premises in a group of more than six, and no person joins another group whilst on the premises.
- Please respect our staff who are complying with all the Government rules.