Berthing on Trinity Landing for RORC Members
The Cowes Clubhouse has space on the inside of Trinity Landing, for members to use when visiting the Cowes Clubhouse for dining.
The Clubhouse has secured the use of a 13 metre section on the inside of Trinity Landing Pontoon, for use between March and October.
To get access to berth on the pontoon, members can purchase a sticker for their vessel to then be identified as boats that are permitted to be on Trinity Landing. Berthing stickers are £75.00 each, and can be purchased and collected from the Cowes Clubhouse Office.
The following terms and conditions apply for berthing:
- The berthing is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Once you have a sticker, please make reservations for Trinity Landing space with the Cowes Clubhouse Office.
- It would also not be available during Cowes Week.
- Ribs or motor boats only, under 7M overall.
- No Yachts – there is alternative berthing further up the Medina, on Whitegates Pontoon for vessels.
- A maximum stay of three hours and anyone berthing must be visiting the Clubhouse for dining.